Our philosophy has always been based around nature-based play and providing access to the outdoors for the health and welfare of all our children and staff.
We appreciate that this is an anxious time, making the decision whether you would like your child should go back to Nursery or even start Nursery for the first time.
By following best practices shared around the world and following ministry guidelines we will operate in a safe manner to avoid cross contamination as much as humanly possible.
- We ask that only parents and children who are symptom free attend the setting, If your child or someone in your household displays any symptoms of Coronavirus please notify the Manager by telephone, stay at home and isolate in line with the government guidelines
- If you have been tested for Covid 19 please await your result before attending the setting with your children
- Please keep to social distancing rules, this includes keeping 2 meters distance from staff, other children, and other parents/carers.
- Please can we ask that where possible only 1 parent is to drop off and collect your child to support with social distancing outside of the setting.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to store any buggies, car seats or children’s scooters inside the setting and these will need to be stored at home or in our outside designated area
- Please do not bring in toys from home, this will help us to minimise any risk of infection. If your child does have a comforter to support their wellbeing this is fine, however we do ask if it can be cleaned daily.
- We ask that parents wear face masks on drop off and collection times.